As alluded to previously, my favorite filmmaker is Orson Welles. And even though he has been dead for 20 years, there is still plenty of NEW news about his work. Of primary interest is when The Other Side of the Wind will be released. When I say released, I mean released to theaters. Editing was never finished on the film after it was shot back in the early 70s due to ownership difficulties. Also, Chimes at Midnight is considered by many to be one of the greatest films ever made, but it has yet to be released on DVD in this country. These are two of many issues that have cropped up on this great Orson Welles fansite.
I visit the AVS Forum daily. If you're an electronics geek, this is your site.
I get sick of all the recruiting talk, but the best place to read discussions about Illini basketball is here. It's a rather jubilant place after that dismantling of the Tigers tonight.